Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

HAPPY 2010 all my lovely Free Spirit Beauty Divas. I trust this finds you in a good mood and enthusisatic for all the opportunities this new year holds for you.

I am looking forward to a prosperous and fun filled year. How is that ,you say ?  I am going to create it myself. I am thinking the economy will be improving week by week this year and I will be adding some new products for you lovely ladies.

I have a new eye shadow shade, created by my grand daughter Taiya. It is a shimmery gold brown and it will be available soon in the store. For a sample, send me an email at loririckman@gmail.com.

What new colors would you like to see in the store for Spring 2010 ? If you have been keeping up with the trends and something has caught your eye , let me know and I'll see about adding it to the Free Spirit Beauty Spring Collection.

Free Shipping too, in the USA.

Hugs

No comments: